MELBOURNE VS SYDNEY FASHION



A short while back, I teamed up with Sydney Fashion blogger, Rochelle Fox, for a fun project, comparing the difference in style and fashion between Sydney and my home town of Melbourne.

The adventure kicked off in Sydney, with Rochelle taking me on a tour of her favourite spots around Sydney to try and convince me that Sydney style is where it's at.

It was then my turn to flip the tables, showcasing the best of Melbourne style and culture, which wasn't difficult.

We had such a great time filming as well as comparing and contrasting the differences between the two cities.

Here's the end product, courtesy of the very creative, Saint Media Group.

Melbourne has it hands down for me - what's your choice - Melbourne or Sydney?


Follow my summer adventure around the world on instagram @friendinfashiontwitter and facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment