LEFT MY HEART IN SANTORINI









Free People dress via SurfStitchZara sandals, Mac Morange lipstick, Vanessa Mooney rings 

Free People have always been a favourite brand of mine, nailing boho hippy chic each and every time. 

While enjoying the beautiful Santorini sunshine, (you can check out my holiday snaps on instagram), this gorgeous dress arrived from SurfStitch, serving me well for the remainder of my time on the beautiful Greek Island.

Teamed with sandals, and a splash of lippy, took me from day to night with ease in Greece, and I think this fabulous summer dress, will work just as well worn with ankle boots and tights when I hit up NYC in September. 

You can follow my summer adventure around the world on instagram @friendinfashiontwitter and facebook.
BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | TWITTER


0 comments:

Post a Comment