Vancouver's First Fashion Night

 
Wearing Sequin Dress via Fifth Sparrow|Wilfred Shirt dress|H&M Belt|House of Harlow 1960 Cuff|Steve Madden Grettta Heels

*Last photo from left to right, myself, Jen + Melissa*

Last week was Vancouver's First Fashion Night, an after-hours shopping party on West 4th Avenue, and I was lucky enough to participate in the action thanks to the beautiful Jen, GM of The Urban Rack Boutique.

Melissa and I were invited to join the team at the Urban Rack for the shopping extravaganza to style four looks for the windows over the course of the evening, and the bonus? We got to pull pieces we wanted to wear for the night as well! (I chose a grey maxi and striped tank while Melissa chose jeans and a lace top.)

It was a wonderful evening, thank you so much to Jen for having me and to her very sweet finacé for taking and sharing these photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment