The Rise of Fall

Wearing Zara Skirt (as dress)|Wilfred Vest|Rayban Sunglasses|H&M Belt|Cuff c/o Threadcase|Foley + Corinna Bag|Boots c/o Cougar Boots

We are currently having a heat wave here in Vancouver, so while I am still heading to the beach daily, I have been obsessed with the new fall fashions and am constantly yearning to layer and cozy up with knits and boots...


When I was approached to review the Limited Edition Pillow Boot by Cougar Boots, I was both excited and a little apprehensive...not because I didn't think the Pillow Boot was stylish, but because heavier boots are slightly outside my fashion radar, so I wasn't quite sure how I would style them.


When the boots arrived in the mail, however, this outfit came together and I couldn't wait for the weather to cool down to share the look with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment