Bow Tied

Spring is just around the corner, and if you're anything like me you are going through your wardrobe trying to decide what to keep and what to toss for the upcoming season.

It is amazing what you can find when you "shop" your own closet...mending a tear or getting a pieced hemed can make a garment feel brand new again.  I bought this Jacob dress ages ago, but the hem used to fall below my knee and I never wore it.  A quick trip to the tailor, about $7 bucks later and voila! A chic new spring/summer dress.

I believe a white dress in your wardrobe is a must, but be sure to get one with lining...there is nothing worse than having a beautiful dress that you can never wear because everything is on display underneath!





Wearing Jacob Dress, UO Socks,
Lauren Conrad Heels (Thanks Zo ♥)
Lulu*s Belt,
Kiel Mead Forget Me Knot Ring 

Happy March 1st!
xo C

0 comments:

Post a Comment