Art nouveau

vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion
vintage fashion @ Friend in Fashion

I picked up this lovely vintage dress a little while ago from Split Pea Vintage, and have been waiting for the cooler weather to set in, before road testing.

The print is so detailed, and the high collar is the perfect addition. I can already tell this is going to be one of my winter favourites.

Tonight, I'm off to the final runway show for Melbourne's Fashion Festival. Be sure to follow me on twitter for all the updates as they happen.

I'm wearing:
Vintage dress, via Split Pea Vintage
Hat, Sportsgirl
Wedges, Rubi shoes

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

Photos: Tim F

0 comments:

Post a Comment