Purple Crush

Summer is almost here (can't wait!) and maxi's are 
one of my top picks for a warm day. 
I love the bold, bright print of this dress...
it has the perfect splash of colour
This little Chanel bag is perfect to carry 
the day's essentials...
Wearing Dress c/o American Eagle Outfitters|
Necklace c/o Maya Brenner|Luv AJ Bracelet|
Jacket c/o Muubaa|Katie Rowland Rings|
Vintage Chanel Bag(similar)|Steve Madden Sandals

-Photos by Connie Stansfield-

I loved putting this outfit together, focused 
around the printed American Eagle Maxi...I wear a ton of 
American Eagle on A Fashion Love Affair because they offer 
so many fun pieces for such great prices, 
perfect for any budget!

Make sure to check out one of my favourite 
Canadian bloggers, Elizabeth Victoria Clark
to see how she styled this same dress, 
and the American Eagle Blog to read more 
about the challenge.

Happy Wednesday!
xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment