ON ASSIGNMENT | THE CORNER MELBOURNE CENTRAL




Join Friend in Fashion on: BLOGLOVIN ~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ TWITTER

Dear friends,

Yesterday, I was invited by Melbourne Central to check out their newest retail space, known as 'The Corner' - dedicated to urban fashion.

One of my favourite stores in this  precinct, is Co Op Surfection. Not only does the store have a great range of my usual brand go-tos: StyleStalker, Cassette Society, One Teaspoon and Sabre, but every time I visit, I uncover a new Aussie label, like The Astral Plane (pictured), who have some of the best pastel tees and shirts going around.

Whilst I was in-store, I took the opportunity to play dress-ups and share with you two of my favourite trends of the moment: mixing prints and pastels. How outrageous and fabulous are these yellow print jeans!

Next time you're in town, be sure to check out Melbourne Central and 'The Corner' - assignment or no assignment, hands down my favourite shopping 'mall' experience in Melbourne.

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
x

P.S. Some of you have asked where my iphone case is from - it is UK brand Iconemesis, who collaborate with some of the best artists to create incredible case designs - enjoy!



Subscribe to Friend in Fashion:

0 comments:

Post a Comment