Wavy Hair Tutorial with Hana Flat Iron


Some readers have asked how I curl my hair, so when Misikko sent me this Hana professional Flat Iron I decided to make a wavy hair tutorial! 

Like the Hana Flat Iron, I prefer to use a flat iron that can get to at least 450 degrees (my hair is really think so it needs to be at top heat!) But if you have more fine hair, I suggest you start at a lower temperature as it won't take as long for the hair to curl.


Tool:


How To:


1. Separate your hair into workable layers





2. Take the first piece of hair and place it in the flat iron



3. Pull straightener towards you, giving it a half-turn and glide it down until you reach the end of your hair, then release. (Hold the straightener horizontally to get more of beachy wave, vertically to get curls.)




4. Finish the layer of hair you have down, then let the next layer you want to work with down from the clips and work through the rest of your hair.


5. When finished curling all of your hair, take a small amount of product ( I use Moroccan Oil but you can use any product of your choice that is not sticky) and work it through your hair.  I prefer not using hairspray, but if you want your hair to set for a long day or night out, you can spray through a bit of hairspray too (again, I use Moroccan Oil Hairspray) 



6. And you're done! Finished Look


I get my hair done at Moods Hair Salon in Vancouver-

**Get 10% off your first haircut or styling at Moods Hair Salon when you mention A Fashion Love Affair**

0 comments:

Post a Comment