Picnic In The Park

Over the weekend I had so much fun going to my first blogger meet-up in Stanley Park.


It was great to meet the stylish, beautiful ladies behind some of my favorite Vancouver based blogs, including (from left) Veronika from Girl and Closet, Alicia from Alicia Fashionista, Alexandra from To Vogue Or Bust, Cee from Coco and Vera, Mina from Faboulista and Louise from Fifth Sparrow

Wearing Sirens Dress, H&M Belt, Jeffrey Campbell Heels, Aldo Bangles, Etsy Rings

I must say my first blogger meet-up was lovely...gorgeous weather, delicious food and fantastic company...I can't wait for the next one!

Other exciting news...today is June 1st, which means it is time to announce the Shashi Bracelet Giveaway Winner!  Congratulations to "Doll", you have won the two gorgeous bracelets! Please get in touch with me asap so we can sort out the details. 

Also, f you have a moment, please Vote For A Fashion Love Affair as Best Fashion Blog in the First Annual Vancouver Urban Culture Conference Awards (A big thank you to those of you who already have!)♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment